September 13, 2010

Missing the warmth of Pagudpud

Aside from being a night person, I am also a rain person. I love the rain and the pleasantly chilly ambiance which are perfect for cuddling on the couch while watching a movie and sipping hot coco. But when I have a cold like today, I miss the warm rays of the cheerful sun touching my skin making me long for a beach break. At times like this I am reminded of Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte.

The white sand and clear blue waters are just among the many reasons why tourists come to Pagudpud. It is also a popular spot for wind and wave surfing.

The pristine beaches in Pagudpud are made more charming by the friendly locals.

These photos were taken during the Northwestern Luzon Drive Tour that was organized by AAPlakbay thru its road trip travel program, justGO! Drive Philippines. For more details on this tour or justGO! Drive Philippines, visit www.justgo.ph or email editor@justgo.ph.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...